Choose the product options first
If you purchased any of our products from another website or vender, then it is very important that you register your product with us. This way you will take advantage of the many crossgrade sales, and updates. Here is what you need to do in order to register:
1. Purchase the current 3rd Party Product (Don't worry it's free)
2. Make sure you write down the following information in your Customer Notes area during the purchase process:
i) Product You Purchased
ii.) Date of Purchase
iii.) Serial Number (If Applicable)
iv.) Which vendor you purchased the product from
Once we receive this information, we will go into your order details and add the product SKU to your profile. After this, you will be able to take advantage of all of the crossgrades, upgrades, and updates available for the product.
We have a way that we can loggin to your computer and install the software for you. If we cannot get the software installed and if there are issues due to our mistake, we will give you a refund. Please make sure of the following:
- You must have high speed internet (At least 20MB/s or Higher)
- Your software is completely downloaded already. This can take a very long time, so we cannot start the process without this being downloaded already. Preferably we would like the software to already be extracted.
- You must have either WinRar (For Windows) or UnRarX (For Mac) downloaded and installed
- If you are using Kontakt, you must have Kontakt and NI Access already downloaded and installed.
- If you have UVI/Falcon, you must have UVI Workstation downloaded and installed