- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We also collect your IP Address and origin of where you entered our site. We use Google Analytics to monitor this information for search engine optimization purposes.
- For registered users of GospelMusicians.com we do collect your E-mail address in order to communicate with you concerning your account or order. We reserve the right to send promotional information regarding our products and services. You are able to opt-out of our mailing list at the bottom of each email through Constant Contact's Safe Unsubscribe feature.
- From time-to-time we do allow 3rd party vendors to advertise via E-mail, but we will make sure that the advertisements are based on relevant information as musicians. The information we collect is used for internal review in order to improve the content of our Web page. We do not share your information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. The exception would be with Native-Instruments and UVI Soundsource: Any user who has purchased our Kontakt Player or UVI Player products may receive promotional information from Native-Instruments, UVI, or iLok.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by writing to us at the above address.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Non-Refundable ESD Digital Downloads and eGoods
Due to the nature of our products (DVDs, Videos, Music, Digital Downloads) there are no returns for our products. DVDs that are unopened and still in the shrink-wrap can be returned, but the shipping costs will not be returned. Because we offer an ample amount of video and audio examples of all of our DVDs and products, you know EXACTLY what you are purchasing; therefore, there are no dissatisfaction returns for our products. Our software products come with a 15-day trial as well, so you know exactly how the product functions.
We take security very seriously. We do not store your credit card information online. This will assure you that your information is safe. We also use 256-bit encryption on all of our purchasing sites so that your credit card information is secure.
To provide you with the most convenient shopping experience possible, we request that you register through our easy to use registration process. This process has been streamlined to ensure we collect the minimum amount of information to supply you the products you need as quickly as possible.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
We use the USPS to ship. We ship domestic orders using either priority or express shipping. For international customers we only use USPS Express due to the high loss and fraud rate of international shipping, we chose this method to ensure delivery. We are not responsible for VAT tax and custom charges as this is up to your government. Once it leaves our offices, it is up to the international government how they want to handle the package.
You may contact us for additional assistance at 1-888-224-1511 Monday Friday, 8 am 5 pm EST or e-mail us at Support@GospelMusicians.com. Our Customer Service Agents will be happy to assist you.
1802 North Alafaya Trail
Orlando FL 32826