Terms and Conditions
A. VENDOR REFUNDS: Please note that any technical problems with any of the products are handled through our vendors and not this site explicitly. We are not responsible for the product, as we are only resellers, however we will assist you in any issue(s) that you may have with the products:
B. DAMAGED GOODS: If your product arrives damaged, please do not proceed to open the product. You may return the damaged product and we will refund your shipping costs after we have received your product. If the product has been opened and one of the DVD's is scratched or inoperable, we will ship you a replacement CD or DVD. If you have had your product more than 21-days upon receipt as reported by the tracking, then no replacement CD or DVD is warranted. It is your responsibility to review your package upon immediate receipt of it.
C. SATISFACTION REFUNDS: There are no refunds for unsatisfactory goods. We are more than generous in offering demos of our instructional DVDs so you can see EXACTLY the type, style, and method of teaching. Because of this, there are no refunds for disliking a particular DVD.
C(i.) DIGITAL DOWNLOADS: There are absolutely no refunds for downloadable goods! This is because once you download the products, there is no way to return. Also, please make sure of the following before download the product(s):
- Please make sure that your computer is up-to-date. If you have an older computer (More than 3-years old), then we recommend not downloading eGoods
- If you do not receive your download link in your E-mail, then please check your Junk Mail box. Also, please make sure that you did not purchase with eCheck through PayPal. In this case, you will have to wait until the check clears
- If you are not computer savvy and do not know the basics of computers, then we recommend not downloading eGoods. eGoods are for those of you who are very familiar with computers and know their way around file types, folders, video, and audio basics.
- Please, Please, Please backup your files. Due to security reasons, we can't just send downloads every-time you loose your downloads. We will charge a $20.00 fee to re-download your product and there are no exceptions. Due to piracy and fraud, we have to protect our downloads and it is your responsibility to backup your files as hardrives will, inevitably, fail!
D. SHIPPING ERRORS: If we have shipped the wrong package to you, then you must return the package to us and we will reimburse you for your shipping costs and send you another product upon receipt. If you wish to receive your replacement product immediately, then you must provide us a tracking number, so that we know that you have returned the original and defective product.
D(i). RETURN ADDRESS:DiskCopy LLCGospel Keyboard Department107 Alpha Park
Cleveland, Ohio 44143
E. LOST ORDERS: With our new shopping cart and our shipping options, we are not responsible for lost orders if you do not opt to pay for a more reliable shipping method. If you purchase your product using FedEx with no signature required, then we are not responsible for products left at your door that are stolen. Furthermore, if you are an international customer that opts not to pay for a more reliable shipping method, then we are not responsible for orders that are lost, i.e., USPS Priority shipping. If your order is lost in the mail and you have chosen to use a reliable shipping method, then we will file for insurance and ship you another package.
F. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: If you have chosen to have your product shipped USPS Priority, then we are not responsible for lost product. This method does not have tracking for international customers and we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We suggest using USPS Express or FedEx international with more reliable tracking. It costs more, but it is more reliable than Priority shipping through USPS. If you choose to ship via USPS Priority, then you ship at your own risk.
G. WIRE TRANSFERS: We do accept wire transfers. Please purchase your product as normal and during the checkout process select wire transfer. We will then organize with you to wire your funds to us.
H. E-CHECK PURCHASES: You may process your orders through our eCheck process. Your ORDER WILL NOT BE SENT OUT IMMEDIATELY, as we have to wait for the check to clear before shipping. This usually takes 2-4 business days.
I. PHONE ORDERING: You may also call and order your product through our automated phone system. It is a voice response system that takes your order through a series of questions. After finishing the voice order, we will process your order manually.
J. MONEY ORDERS: You may purchase through our money order or manual check (non eCheck) system. Please make purchase as normal and during the checkout process you will see an option for Money Order. An invoice will be created for you that you will print out. Please include this invoice with your order when sending payments.
K. GOSPEL MUSICIAN JOBS SITE: ALL orders and sales are final. Once you place an ad to find a potential musician, then the sale is final. It is the same way as if you placed an ad with a newspaper or magazine. Once the ad is placed, you cannot ask for a refund after the ad is already running. Our sales team will work with you to make sure that your service is impeccable.
- We cannot guarantee success of your ad as we are not responsible for musician choices.
- We are not responsible for the service, actions, intentions, or motives of a musician you choose. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS AND WISE WHEN CHOOSING A MUSICIAN. We suggest doing a background check before hiring!
L. TRADEMARK DISCLAIMERS:
Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the Gospel Musicians websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Gospel Musicians, eHartwell LLC, our products, or our websites. They do not sponsor or endorse Gospel Musicians or any of our online products and/or websites owned and operated by eHartwell LLC/Gospel Musicians LLC.
None of the video examples, songs, and/or pictures are affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Rhodes Corporation or the owner of the trademark Rhodes®. Gospel Musicians is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by Rhodes, Rhodes Music Corp. and/or Joseph A. Brandstetter or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Fender Rhodes and Rhodes® are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by this website or any of our affiliated websites and/or subsideraries. If you are confused by any of our our brands, trademarks, images, videos, or logos with that of Rhodes®, Rhodes Music Corp., or Joseph A. Brandstetter, then do not purchase our products as we have absolutely no connection, or affiliation with Rhodes® in any way. IF YOU ARE CONFUSED IN ANY WAY, THEN DON'T PURCHASE!
M. SAMPLE LIBRARIES: The library, samples, and its components are copyrightten by Jamal Hartwell. The samples and its components may not be modified or altered in anyway whatsoever without prior written consent from Jamal Hartwell. You may not re-sample the library (in part or as a whole) to be sold as your own.
N. LICENSE AND PROTECTION:
NOTE: COPYRIGHT LAWS HAVE RECENTLY BEEN STRENGTHENED. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO READ AND FOLLOW THIS AGREEMENT.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ORDER OR USE ANY Gospel Musicians, LLC PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. BY USING THIS PRODUCT (OR AUTHORIZING ANY OTHER PERSON TO DO SO) YOU ACCEPT THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
In short, you may use these sounds freely as long as you use them in a musical context for film or TV soundtracks, records, commercials and the like, i.e. for production purposes only!
Legal Bottom Line: You cannot transfer ownership of any Gospel Musicians, LLC product or the sounds or programs or software it contains. You cannot resell or redistribute any Gospel Musicians, LLC product.
Because we offer software products we cannot provide refunds. All software is guaranteed to be free from defects for the life of the software. If you ever encounter a defect, simply return the ORIGINAL defective software to us along with the cost of shipping to receive your replacement. This guarantee is valid only within the United States for original purchasers. Foreign orders must add an additional $10 (U.S.) for shipping and handling.
1. License Grant. Gospel Musicians, LLC grants to you, subject to the following terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use each authorized copy of the product. All Gospel Musicians, LLC products remain the property of Gospel Musicians, LLC and are licensed to you only for use as part of a musical performance, live or recorded. This license expressly forbids resale or other distribution of these sounds or their derivatives, either as they exist on the distributed media, reformatted for use in another digital sampler, or mixed, combined, filtered, resynthesized or otherwise edited, for use as sounds, multi-sounds, samples, multisamples, wavetables, programs or patches in a sampler, microchip or any hardware or software sample playback device. You cannot sell them or give them away for use by others in their sampling or sample playback devices or synthesizers. In the event Gospel Musicians, LLC terminates this Agreement due to your breach, you agree to return the original and all other copies of the software and documentation to Gospel Musicians, LLC. Gospel Musicians, LLC reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
2. Protection of Software. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect this product and any accompanying documentation from unauthorized copying or use. You agree not to modify the enclosed product to circumvent any method or means adopted or implemented by Gospel Musicians, LLC to protect against or discourage the unlicensed use of copying of the enclosed product.
3. Ownership. As between you and Gospel Musicians, ownership of, and title to, the enclosed digitally recorded sounds and/or software (including any copies) will be held by Gospel Musicians, LLC. Copies are provided to you only to enable you to exercise your rights under the license. Only this license is purchased by you.
4. Term. This Agreement is effective from the time you order this product if ordered and/or received via the Internet, or from the date you begin using this package if it was physically shipped. This Agreement will remain in full force until termination. This Agreement will terminate if you break any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination you agree to destroy and return to Gospel Musicians, LLC all copies of this product and accompanying documentation.
5. Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized in this Agreement, you may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify or time share the enclosed product or documentation.
6. For improvement purposes, the contents of Gospel Musicians, LLC products are subject to change without notice.
7. This license agreement refers to not Gospel Musicians LLC, but our other partners as well which include, but not limited to SonikSense LLC, MIDIculous LLC, eHartwell LLC, and Jamal Hartwell as an individual who owns the copyrights.
We reserve the right to refund customer for security reasons if we feel threatened or in danger for any reason. This means that we will refund your product and deny you services, because we feel that our company or its empoloyees are in danger due to the purchase.
Contact Phone: 1-888-224-1511
Make Checks Payable to Gospel Musicians LLC
*Note: Be sure to put the correct amount including shippingGospel Musicians LLC1802 North Alafaya Trail
Orlando FL 32826
RETURN ADDRESS:DiskCopy LLCGospel Keyboard Department107 Alpha Park
Cleveland, Ohio 44143