The TGX-99 is a Yamaha SY-99/TG-77 virtual instrument sample library based off of the Pure Synth Platinum platform. In keeping with the amazing structure of as PSP, we have included ALL of the raw sample waveforms from the actual hardware. You get 4-oscillators in which to combine your waveforms as well as two filters, and two LFOs per oscillator. The arp and gate can be global or per oscillator as well as globalnd per oscillator effects, depending on the template you choose. In many ways the TGX-99 rivals that of the actual hardware, because of the added modulation sources, the number and quality of effects as well as greater polyphony. The goal of the TGX-99 is to virtually put the feeling of the actual hardware right into your hands.
Since the SY99 contained one of the most sophisticated and advanced FM engines (AFM and RCM) of any of the Yamaha keyboards, we could not replicate this. In fact no one really can. So in order to compensate, we have included a re-creation of the the original 128 factory presets from the actual hardware by using sampling, synthesis, and sophisticated UVI scripting techniques. We were even able to model the actual reverbs of the unit in order to provide the most realistic experience possible to owning the hardware.
- Sampled at 96kHz/24-bit using an Apogee Rosetta 200 for pristine A/D conversion
- Dithered down to 44kHz/24-bit using iZotope MBIT+ Advanced Dithering
- Contains the complete set of raw waveforms minus individual drum sounds
- Drum kit sounds are included in in the preset patches
- Impulse Responses of Yamaha’s hardware reverbs
- Includes the hardware’s original 128 factory presets and 64 wave Rom presets