The MKSensation Xtreme is a continuation of our famous MKSensation plugin library. At it’s core it represents the highest quality and the most accurate sampled representation of the classic MKS-20 piano module. You see, coming from a gospel musicians background this MKS sound is a staple of the gospel sound and has been featured in some of the top gospel albums throughout the years. For years you would see gospel musician’s rack filled with the MKS-20 module and a ton of other vintage racks such as the JV-Series, Motifs, and other auxiliary brass, strings, and bell sounds. This would create a complex and massive MIDI setup of the thickest stacked sounds imaginable with the ability to control the levels of each on the fly for a very fluid and dynamic concert experience with minimal sound switching, because the layers can be easily controlled with one or two controllers. So what we did was recreate this entire experience in one plugin to replace decades of modules.
Bonus P-330 Sounds
A little known secret is that many gospel musicians who thought they were listening to a record containing the classic MKS Piano 1 sound, were actually hearing the P-330 piano sounds. For the most part, the MKS’s sounds are more richer and thicker than the P330, with an odd exception of the Piano 1 sound. The P330 Piano sounds cut through the mix a lot better than the MKS and to our ears, was a tad bit thicker and vintage sounding. So as an added bonus, not only do we include two different versions of the MKS sounds sampled using different Mic Pres for different flavors, we have also included an amazingly accurate version of the P330 Piano 1 and Piano 2 sounds as well.
The presets we created are unapologetically gospel and urban in nature—representing all of the classic stacks of a gospel, R&B, Hip-Hop, and live band arrangement sounds one could ever need. We have created the most incredible stacks with a ton of mod wheel filter cutoff with pads and strings. We have also not forgotten about the Tine lovers, so we created a ton of layered EPs that would never be possible without a ton of hardware racks. For example, try mixing a JD Crystal EP, an MKS-EP 2 Chorus, an FM TX816 with a warm pad. You would need a ton of hardware to do this, but our MKSensation has all of the emulations of the hardware in one plugin.
- 51 GB Library Size ( 20GB Lossless Compression)
- 23,419 Samples
- 362 Sampled Sounds
- 21 Analog Modeled Wavetables
- 14 Analog VA Waveforms
- 74 Presets
- 26 High Quality Effects Featuring Overloud’s VKFX
- Ability to Load Plugins in place of Sound Slots
- 8-Fully independent Sound Sources with their own independent (AMP, Filter, LFO, Mod, and effects)
- Seamless Sound Switching
- Two versions of Power Grand
- Live-Set Mode with MIDI CC Program Change
- Dedicated Mute and Solo on the buttons
- Dedicated Split Screen
- Quick Control functions for easy access of important parameters
- All knobs, sliders, and buttons are MIDI Learnable
- Two different MIDI CC Program Change modes for quickly switching to presets via your controller
- Low CPU 8-Layers = 20%
- 2-Second max load times per set.
- Ability to Receive on Separate MIDI channels per sound for multi-timbral stacks and layers
- Global Mictotune, Transpose, Octave, and Velocity Curve.
- Dedicated large volume sliders on front of interface.
- Ability to Copy/Paste Single or All parameters across sound-sources
- Sampled with the Chorus Maxed for EP1 and EP2 (Only) for the richest version of sound.
- Main MKS Keys contain 16-Velocity layers
- Two versions of the main MKS sounds sampled using different Preamps for different character choices
- Manually boosted the Chorus to the highest level for EP 1 and EP 2 for the Max amount of chorused sound
- P330 Piano 1 and Piano 2
- Amazing CP70 Grand from Neo-Soul Keys®
- Prophy Brass from the original Motif
- Added Famous Orchestra Hits
- The best synths, brass, and poly synths
- Classic FM Crystal and Dyno EPs
- Added high quality acoustic and synth bass
- Mushy and Silky string and pad sounds
- Old school MIDI and LA Grand sounds
- 26 High quality effects, featuring Overloud’s™ full VKFX Virtual Analog Effects Suite
- Drag and move an effects rack to change the chain
- 5 Insert effects per sound (8-sound sources)
- Ability to Copy/Paste Effects across different sounds.
- Dedicated Global and Master Effects
- Dedicated Insert and Global Send sliders on front interface.
- Warm vintage analog and wavetable sounds featuring JP-Like Unison function
- Featured Effects:
- Custom Master Limiter with Soft Clipping
- Dimension D-like Chorus
- FantasyVerb featuring the Classic DP4/ASR-10 Reverb
- Vintage sounding Rotary Speaker simulation with advanced editing
- Easy preset system with graphical expansion pack options
- Resizable window
- Search Function
- Ability to edit, rename, and delete Banks and Presets from interface, without having to access the OS File System
- Add to Favorites feature
- Ability to Export preset to share with friends
- Autosave function automatically saves your work and stores it by date so you never loose an edit.